Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New, Easier, & Simpler!

So here's the scoop:
Due to how complex and confusing the previous method of ordering a cake was, I'm now introducing a new, easier way!

Here's what you do:
Depending on what you want, click on either "Cupcake Selections," or "Cake selections," located above, below the main title.
Now you have your options for general flavors/looks. Choose which you'd like, and email me (escwinslow@gmail.com, also located in the "About Me" bar, over to the right) with details.

What should be included in the email:
Tell me:
~Which (cup)cake you'd like, and how many
~When you'd like it (please give me at least 3 days from the day you order it to the day you want it!)
~Any details about delivery (Where do you live/where we can meet up to complete it*)
~Any way you'd like to customize the (cup)cake to meet your needs (different colors, different design, different decorations, etc)
~Any and all comments/suggestions are always welcome!



 *Disclaimer: Due to the fact that I do not have a Drivers' license, and thus am relying on those around me to drive me places, deliveries to certain cities may be extremely limited. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment